Central Florida News Channel 13 interview of Steve and Shelley Smelski

Central Florida News Channel 13 interview of Steve and Shelley Smelski
May 1, 2015 craigblaze
Jordan Smelski

Jordan Smelski died last summer just a few days after he came into contact with a deadly “brain-eating” amoeba while swimming.  Jordan was exposed to the deadly amoeba Naegleria fowleri in Costa Rica, but it’s in the warm waters of Central Florida where many other victims of the deadly amoeba have come into contact with it. The deadly amoeba thrives in warm lake and river water, and can be found in under-chlorinated pools.

Read the interview of Steve and Shelley Smelski, parents of Jordan Smelski, on Central Florida News Channel 13.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Support Amoeba Awareness

MAKE A DONATION